Official Veterinarian Instructions
The Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) are providing instructions for Official Veterinarians (OVs) to use when performing their official duties for the agency. Instructions are currently available for the following topic areas:
- Essential Skills for Official Veterinarians
- Sheep Scab
- Tuberculosis Testing in Bovines
- Tuberculosis Testing in Camelids
- Tuberculosis Testing in Deer
- Tuberculosis Testing in Goats
- Tuberculosis Testing in Pigs
- Tuberculosis Testing in Sheep.
The RSS Feed is no longer available. To receive updates of changes to the instructions, please follow us on Twitter @aphagovuk. Twitter is a free online tool for people to exchange messages, share information, ideas and interests. A short guide is attached to help you get started.
Access the online tutorial to understand how to use and navigate the instructions:
If you would like to provide feedback on the OV instructions please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.